Just do it: The Six Week Program in Detail
Now that you've reviewed the 'Ten steps to success' materials and implemented Steps 1-7, including the Orientation Session for supervisors, you're ready to begin the program!
Make sure to complete the Orientation Session with the cafeteria supervisors and principal the week before beginning the 6-week program!
For each of the weekly tabs on the left, you will obtain:
- An overview of the theme of the week and goals
- Weekly Lesson Plan with detailed instructions for what to do before and during the session
- Links to the supporting materials, including bookmarks, posters, handouts, and reputable websites
- Be creative! The weekly themes and lesson plans were developed based on the Vision Statement and Guiding Principles. Hyperlink to that page Use these materials to guide your implementation. Feel free to be creative and implement the program in a way that uniquely 'fits' your setting and the age group. Modify activities as needed.
- Access and read the supporting materials to develop your knowledge about the theme and obtain activity ideas.
- Have fun implementing the program! Spread the joy!